Employee Customer Contact Center Mortgages (24-28 hours)
Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsCustomer Contact Center
Do you exceed customer expectations? Can you figure out the question behind the question? Are you interested in the mortgage industry and would you like to learn more about it? Then the position of Customer Contact Representative (CCC) Mortgages at Quion is something for you!
Your work environment
As an employee Customer Contact you are part of the department Customer Contact. This department is the first point of contact for consumers, intermediaries such as mortgage advisors and notaries about current mortgages. You will work with approximately 34 colleagues at the KCC who are divided into two teams. We work hard, but we also find conviviality and a good atmosphere very important! Therefore, regular drinks are organized and there is an annual company party that is talked about for a long time.
At Quion, the development of the employee is central. Within this position you will be trained on your skills in the first 6 months to be well versed. Also during your continued employment we will continue to train you in order to keep your development on an upward trend!
What will you do?
Working at the KCC of Quion is very dynamic. We work for many different lenders, so we receive the most diverse questions about mortgages. From a notary who has a question about the repayment note to a consumer who has a question about changing his building deposit. Your main task is to answer the questions efficiently and in a customer-oriented way. In addition to answering the question, the Customer Experience is key and you try to exceed customer expectations. You listen to the customer's question and always try to find out the question behind the question, so you can give the customer the right answer at once. You think along with process improvement which allows us to continuously improve our services.
What do you need for this position?
To become an expert in your field, you obviously have great communication skills. You are a good listener and keep asking questions until you have a complete picture of the question. You have a clear interest in mortgages and would like to develop this further. In addition, you are stress resistant and can work well under pressure.
- You have at least an MBO level 4 diploma
- You have at least 2 to 3 years experience in a service function
- You have a good command of the Dutch language
- Are you flexible in your schedule; you will receive a weekly schedule!
- It is a plus if you already have knowledge of mortgages
- Are you in possession of your WFT basis or are you willing to obtain this in the short term
Given the nature and confidentiality of our work, an integrity investigation is part of the selection procedure
What do we offer you?
Continuous improvement is the common thread in our ambition: it is a way of thinking, of working and of living. Working at Quion means working within a young, ambitious and innovative organization with short links. We enjoy sharing our knowledge with each other and are always looking for new opportunities and improving our current relationships. Together with about 500 colleagues you will support clients in the administrative process of the mortgage.
Quion is looking for real toppers in their field. Conversely, you can also expect a lot from us. A pleasant, collegial culture with plenty of room for initiative and personal growth. You will also receive a complete and attractive benefits package, including:
- A basic salary between € 2,114 and € 3,017 gross per month obv 38 hours (depending on qualifications and experience) & 190 vacation hours
- Favorable pension plan, a bicycle plan and the possibility of buying and selling vacations
- Numerous training and educational opportunities for breadth and height development within Quion
- A year contract with a view to permanent employment
- A fine balance between working from home & working in the office. Compensation for your home working and travel days and a home office to work pleasantly & healthily at home
- Ergonomic work, healthy meals and discounted sports
- A centrally located modern office in Capelle aan den IJssel with good accessibility by public transport and ample parking. Our office is close to metro station Kralingse Zoom and the A16 motorway.
Are you the person we are looking for in this position? Then apply directly via the application button.
Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the content of the position? Please contact Saskia Grundeler (06-43207828). For questions about the application process, please contact Laura Versteeg (Talent Attraction Coordinator) at telephone number 06-25640569.