Business Analyst - Dutch proficiency required
Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€3,836 - €5,481 per monthProduct Platform Organisation
Are you a business analyst who speaks the language of the customer, IT and operations? Are you the spider in the web who translates all the different requirements into unambiguous commitments? And do you have an opinion on how a product can work best? Are you confident and not easily upset? Then read on!
What are you going to do?
As a business analyst you are responsible for determining the most appropriate solution direction for the implementation of a change in Product & Platform. You translate the high-level business and IT requirements into business, user and system requirements both functional and non-functional. You understand and make the link between functional, process and technical designs. You are responsible for preparing and reviewing process and technical designs.
In short, as a Business Analyst:
- You are the connecting link between Product, Platform and Operations;
- You understand the business, operations and IT and know how to get these stakeholders on the same page;
- Stand for thorough and high quality elaboration and recording of proposals, designs and decisions;
- Act as a knowledge and sparring partner for the product consultant, product owner and architect in determining the (im)possibilities for high level solutions when translating the product vision and new initiatives.
Full part of transition and ambition
Our ambition does not lie, we want to create the best mortgage platform with ditto BPO services.
To realize this ambition, we are in the midst of transition. Quion, for example, very recently made the transition from an IT-driven organization to a Product & Platform-driven organization. For example, we have fully integrated Product Management and IT. The Product & Platform Organization is responsible for the entire process from vision creation to IT implementation. We are also turning to a product-oriented approach and our IT platform is in transition. You will be part of a dynamic team with a lot of (international) experience and ambition. A team that moves forward together and where a professional working environment comes first.
Your work environment
Quion is the largest independent third party servicer in the Netherlands for mortgages and consumer credit. We proudly supervise the management of mortgages and consumer credit for renowned national and international financial organizations with diverse signatures. For these organizations, we are the business partner that helps them serve their customers successfully in a changing world.
The department where you will be working is responsible for both Business and IT. You will report to the Head of Product Strategy. Developing and managing the product vision will give you plenty of challenge in this position!
What do you need for this position?
You are communicatively strong and organizationally sensitive. You like to motivate others and with empathy you are able to connect with various stakeholders in the right way. Driven and results-oriented, these are the qualities we would like to see in you as a future business analyst!
- You have an HBO working and thinking level;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the financial services industry as a business analyst (knowledge of mortgages is an advantage, but not a requirement);
- Experience as a developer is a plus for this position;
- Do you have fluent knowledge of the Dutch and English language (both spoken and written).
Given the nature and confidentiality of our work, an integrity investigation is part of the selection procedure. In addition, an assessment is part of the procedure.
What do we offer you?
Continuous improvement is the common thread in our ambition: it is a way of thinking, of working and of living. Working at Quion means working within a young, ambitious and innovative organization with short links. We enjoy sharing our knowledge with each other and are always looking for new opportunities and improving our current relationships. Together with about 600 colleagues you will support clients in the administrative process of the mortgage and consumer credit.
Quion is looking for real toppers in their field. Conversely, you can also expect a lot from us. A pleasant, collegial culture with plenty of room for initiative and personal growth. You will also receive a complete and attractive benefits package, including:
- A competitive salary & 190 vacation hours (based on 38 hours);
- Non-contributory pension accrual, a bicycle plan and the ability to purchase and sell vacation days;
- Numerous training and education opportunities for breadth and height development;
- Flexible working in different schedules and patterns and part-time working from home is also a possibility;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Ergonomic working, healthy meals and sports at a discount;
- A centrally located modern office in Capelle aan den IJssel with opening hours from 7 am to 7 pm with good accessibility by public transport and ample parking. Our office is close to metro station Kralingse Zoom and the A16 motorway.
Are you the person we are looking for for this position? Then apply directly via the application button!
Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the content of the position? Please contact recruiter Rachelle van der Kemp at telephone number 06-15623025.