Mortgage Underwriter (32-38 hours)
Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsMidoffice
Do you get a kick out of reviewing mortgage applications? Are you someone who enjoys contact with advisors and lenders? Do you like to think along with the advisor so that complex cases can be followed through? Would you like to use your experience as mortgage applicant in a new dynamic environment? Then read on quickly!
Your work environment
You will work in one of the teams in our mid office. Each team is responsible for processing mortgage applications from a number of lenders. Together with your colleagues you will do everything to achieve the best result for the customer. If you choose a job in Quion's midoffice, you choose for challenge, variety, personal growth and, of course, great colleagues. We work hard, but also find fun and a good atmosphere very important!
What will you be doing?
The basis of your work? That is making the dream of many of your customers come true: owning their own home. You are the specialist in accepting mortgage applications.
You handle the application from start to finish and check whether it can be accepted according to the lender's standards. In the end you give final approval. You think along solution-oriented with specific mortgage issues. You do this in order to clarify as quickly as possible to the customer the feasibility of his mortgage. You identify improvement / bottlenecks in processes. You will examine how these can be resolved and, based on your findings, make proposals for adjustments/renewal of processes. Thanks to your experience, you will be a point of reference in the department and help us think about how we can serve our customers even better.
As an employee of Quion, you are curious and show initiative. You want to be an expert in your field. As a mortgage underwriter you have a no nonsense way of thinking and giving and asking for feedback is your 2nd nature. You get energy from working together in a complex environment and you see opportunities for development. You go for results and you dare to speak up. You have a service-oriented nature and are highly committed to customer satisfaction.
- You preferably have an HBO diploma, but at least MBO level 4.
- You have several years of experience as a mortgage underwriter and giving final approval
- You are in possession of WFT Basis and WFT Mortgage Credit
- Do you have experience with (telephone) customer contact
- You have a good command of the Dutch language both verbally and in writing
We find it important that your personality and competences are a good match with the position and with Quion, therefore an online assessment will be part of the selection procedure. Given the nature and confidentiality of our work, an integrity investigation is part of the selection procedure.
What do we offer you?
Continuous improvement is the common thread in our ambition: it is a way of thinking, of working and of living. Working at Quion means working within a young, ambitious and innovative organization with short links. We enjoy sharing our knowledge with each other and are always looking for new opportunities and improving our current relationships. Together with about 500 colleagues you will support clients in the administrative process of the mortgage.
Quion is looking for real toppers in their field. Conversely, you can also expect a lot from us. A pleasant, collegial culture with plenty of room for initiative and personal growth. You will also receive a complete and attractive benefits package, including:
- A salary of € 2,810 to € 4,015 gross per month & 190 vacation hours based on 38 hours per week (depending on experience and qualifications)
- An informal work atmosphere and nice colleagues
- Favorable pension plan, a bicycle plan and the possibility of buying and selling vacations
- Numerous training and educational opportunities for breadth and height development
- A fine balance between working from home & working in the office. Compensation for your home-work and travel days and a home-office to work comfortably & healthily from home
- Healthy meals in our company restaurant and discounted sports
- A centrally located modern office in Capelle aan den IJssel with good accessibility by public transport and ample parking. Our office is close to metro station Kralingse Zoom and the A16 motorway.
Are you the person we are looking for in this position? Then apply directly via the application button.
Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the content of the position? Please contact Coordinator Talent Attraction Laura Versteeg at 06-25640569 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.