Teammanager Midoffice (38 hours)
Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsMidoffice
Is leadership and coaching in your blood and do you want to help build a dynamic organization? Do you have the ambition, together with your team, to provide the best service to our customers? Do you want to improve continuously and have you managed change projects before? Then we are looking for you!
Your work environment
Quion is the largest independent third party servicer in the Netherlands for mortgages and consumer credit. We proudly supervise the management of mortgages and consumer credit for renowned national and international financial organizations with diverse signatures. For these organizations, we are the business partner that helps them serve their customers successfully in a changing world.
Quion is part of Blauwtrust Groep. With more than 30 years of experience, the group has built a solid position in the Dutch mortgage market. Working for Blauwtrust Groep and specifically for this position means making an impact. Making an impact through the knowledge you bring, but also through the setting in which you will be working. With the arrival of a private equity shareholder, a growth is underway with the associated strategy in which you can contribute.
In the role of team manager midoffice you are part of operations. The midoffice currently consists of 7 teams. Each team serves one or more lenders. In the role of team manager midoffice, you are primarily responsible for your team and, together with the other team managers, you manage the entire midoffice. Your team consists of 15 to 20 people and is responsible for processing mortgage applications and reviewing the documents required to do so. The primary work within the team consists of quoting, reviewing documents and giving final approval. This involves continuous contact with the advisors/distributors to ensure together that the application goes through the process as smoothly as possible.
What will you do?
You will ensure that your team gets the best out of themselves and that the desired output is achieved. You guide, instruct and motivate the employees. You think ahead and see opportunities for process improvement and efficiency. You think outside the existing framework and can successfully communicate ideas and innovations and implement them. In addition to ensuring that production is on target, you will also supervise change processes. This ensures that the function is complex and challenging. You are customer-oriented and have the ambition to provide the best service to our customers.
In short, as team manager midoffice
- You take care of the coordination and are responsible for the execution of daily tasks.
- You maintain contacts with lenders and distributors to further improve our service and you identify commercial opportunities
- You monitor and manage the quality and efficiency of the work and processes
- You have "the right conversation" with your employees with the aim of developing and growing them.
- You act as a point of contact within your team for all kinds of questions and problems
- You coordinate administrative tasks, continuously ensure the right staffing depending on the workload and monitor the budget.
- You take care of daily and weekly start-ups, the regular work meetings and the internal communication to the employees of your team.
What do you need for this position?
As an employee of Quion, you are curious and show initiative. You want to be an expert in your field. Giving and asking for feedback is your 2nd nature. You get energy from working together in a complex environment and you see opportunities for development. You go for results and you dare to speak your mind.
Managing a team is your passion. You effortlessly adapt your leadership style to the different needs of the people in your team. In your career you have gained extensive experience in change management. You get energy from coaching employees.
- You have an HBO diploma or demonstrable work and thinking level at HBO level.
- Do you have at least 3 years of leadership experience with a team of 15 to 20 people.
- You have experience within business services
- You are preferably in possession of WFT basic and mortgage credit or willing to obtain these on short notice
- You have experience with working via the lean method
We find it important that in terms of personality and competencies there is a good match with the position and with Quion, therefore an online assessment will be part of the selection procedure.
Given the nature and confidentiality of our work, an integrity investigation is part of the selection procedure.
What do we offer you?
Continuous improvement is the common thread in our ambition: it is a way of thinking, of working and of living. Working at Quion means working within a young, ambitious and innovative organization with short links. We enjoy sharing our knowledge with each other and are always looking for new opportunities and improving our current relationships. Together with about 500 colleagues you will support clients in the administrative process of the mortgage.
Quion is looking for real toppers in their field. Conversely, you can also expect a lot from us. A pleasant, collegial culture with plenty of room for initiative and personal growth. You will also receive a complete and attractive benefits package, including:
- A base salary between €3,790 and €5,415 gross per month & 190 vacation hours
- Favorable pension plan, a bicycle plan and the ability to buy and sell vacation days
- Numerous training and educational opportunities for breadth and depth development
- Flexible working, partly from home
- Laptop and smartphone
- Ergonomic work, healthy meals and discounted sports
- A centrally located modern office in Capelle aan den IJssel with good accessibility by public transport and ample parking. Our office is close to metro station Kralingse Zoom and the A16 motorway.
Are you the person we are looking for in this position? Then apply directly via the application button.
Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the content of the position? Please contact Hans Oomen at telephone number 06-21304677. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact recruiter Laura Versteeg at telephone number 06-25640569.