Senior Software Development Life Cycle & Quality Manager - Dutch proficiency required
Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€5,070 - €7,242 per monthProduct Platform Organisation
Do you have experience as a software developer or architect; are you able to bring teams into software development and will you join our Product Platform organization and Head of Product Operations in the adventure? Read on quickly to see what challenge we have to offer!
Full part of transition and ambition
Our ambition does not lie, we want to create the best mortgage platform with ditto BPO services.
To realize this ambition, we are in transition. Quion has very recently made the transition from an IT driven organization to a Product & Platform driven organization. For example, we have fully integrated Product Management and IT. The Product & Platform Organization is responsible for the entire process from vision creation to IT implementation. We are also turning to a product-oriented approach and our IT platform is in transition.
You will be part of a dynamic team with a lot of (international) experience and ambition. A team that moves forward together and where a professional working environment comes first.
Your work environment
Quion is the largest independent third party servicer in the Netherlands for mortgages and consumer credit. We proudly supervise the management of mortgages and consumer credit for renowned national and international financial organizations with diverse signatures. For these organizations, we are the business partner that helps them serve their clients successfully in a changing world.
Working at Quion means: working in a place where boundaries are pushed back. Quion is growing and looking for colleagues who want to help build high-quality, professional services within an informal, personal culture. Our employees are honest, customer-oriented and service-oriented. They are ambitious, willing to change and feel integral responsibility for their own results and the results of Quion.
As Sr SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) & Quality Manager you are part of the Product Operations team and report to the Head of Product Operations, Kris de Leeuw. You will operate in a broad playing field of cooperating parties and therefore have many contacts from C-level to the shop floor. You will also be supportive towards our customers. This position is a centrally positioned role where measurable results come together with soft factors.
What will you do?
As senior SDLC & quality manager you are responsible for optimizing the SDLC chain and guiding the Product and IT teams and other stakeholders in following processes in order to deliver a measurable high quality product.
You set up the integral SDLC framework using the existing IT and change processes. You implement the way of working of this SDLC framework with scrum master, product owners and product managers. You support teams, management and other stakeholders in the further development of this way of working.
You manage the dashboards and reporting tooling. You make proposals to make business and team objectives measurable and implement them. You establish KPIs and provide reporting on the measurement indicators of the SDLC processes.
You also have a decisive role in maintaining and expanding the quality frameworks. You secure external quality requirements from such sources as ISO and ISAE in the way of working. You have a monitoring role in measuring agreed quality levels and take measures in the context of risk management of the processes. You have a coordinating and facilitating role in internal and external audits and certification processes.
In short, as senior SDLC & Quality Manager:
- Manage, maintain and build the "way of working" into an integrated SDLC;
- Maintain and build out the quality framework based on identified risks;
- Ensure assurance of measures in process and way of working;
- Secure external quality requirements such as ISO and ISAE, including certification process.
What do you need for this position?
You are very strong communicator and in conversation you identify risks & opportunities and ask about them. By nature you easily take the lead and you have an enthusiastic and energetic appearance. You offer a listening ear, but you also steer when necessary. You have an extremely strong analytical attitude and insight; you keep the overview and have a strong focus on results. In your career you have extensive experience in translating customer needs into commercially successful results. You are tactful and can assess the interests of different stakeholders.
- You have a WO working and thinking level;
- Do you have at least 5 years of experience in working with the mentioned topics and tooling;
- Do you have extensive experience with quality frameworks and internal and external audits and certifications;
- Do you have experience with Jira software and process modeling / quality control tools
- Do you also have at least 5 years of experience in leading or directing roles;
- Are you in possession of SAFe or similar certifications;
- Are you fluent in the English language; Is experience as a developer / analyst / architect a plus.
Given the nature and confidentiality of our work, an integrity screening is part of the selection procedure. In addition, an assessment is part of the procedure.
What do we offer you?
Continuous improvement is the common thread in our ambition: it is a way of thinking, of working and of living. Working at Quion means working within a young, ambitious and innovative organization with short links. We enjoy sharing our knowledge with each other and are always looking for new opportunities and improving our current relationships. Together with about 600 colleagues you will support clients in the administrative process of the mortgage and consumer credit.
Quion is looking for real toppers in their field. Conversely, you can also expect a lot from us. A pleasant, collegial culture with plenty of room for initiative and personal growth. You will also receive a complete and attractive benefits package, including:
- A competitive salary & 190 vacation hours (based on 38 hours);
- Non-contributory pension accrual, a bicycle plan and the ability to buy and sell vacation days;
- Numerous training and education opportunities for breadth and height development;
- Flexible working in different schedules and patterns and also working from home is possible;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Ergonomic working, healthy meals and discounted sports;
- A centrally located modern office in Capelle aan den IJssel with opening hours from 07.00 to 19.00 with good accessibility by public transport and ample parking. Our office is close to metro station Kralingse Zoom and the A16 motorway.
Are you the person we are looking for for this position? Then apply directly via the application button!
Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the content of the position? Please contact recruiter Rachelle van der Kemp on telephone number 06-15623025.
We cannot hire people without visa/work permit, sponsor this and give re-allocation allowance.