Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€4,411 - €6,299 per monthProduct Platform Organisation
Do you want to translate the Product and Platform vision into value and concrete, executable high-level solutions? Conduct and elaborate objective research for decision making to proceed to realization of your elaborations? Then read on, future Product Consultant of Quion!
What are you going to do?
As Product Consultant you are responsible for the development of existing and new product and platform services in accordance with the vision as determined by the Product Manager. You will do this by translating the vision and incoming requests into high-level business requirements and recording them in the platform & services catalog. In addition, you are responsible for preparing, updating and monitoring business cases.
In short, as a Product Consultant:
- You are the right hand of the Product Manager in drafting and developing the strategic product vision;
- You are responsible for the financial justification of new initiatives;
- Act as knowledge and sparring partner for the Product Manager and Business Analyst in the translation to high level solutions.
Full part of transition and ambition
Our ambition does not lie, we want to create the best mortgage platform with ditto BPO services. To realize this ambition, we are in transition. Quion, for example, very recently made the transition from an IT-driven organization to a product & platform-driven organization. For example, we have fully integrated product management and IT. The product & platform organization is responsible for the entire process from vision creation to IT implementation. We are also turning to a product-oriented approach and our IT platform is in transition. You will be part of a dynamic team with a lot of (international) experience and ambition. This team goes forward together, a professional working environment is paramount.
Your work environment
Quion is the largest independent third party servicer in the Netherlands for mortgages and consumer credit. We proudly supervise the management of mortgages and consumer credit for renowned national and international financial organizations with diverse signatures. For these organizations, we are the business partner that helps them serve their customers successfully in a changing world.
The department where you will be working is responsible for both Business and IT. You will report to the Head of Product Strategy. Developing and managing the product vision will give you plenty of challenge in this position!
What do you need for this position?
You can use appropriate skills in negotiations with multiple parties to align with the target audience. You alternate between a leading and directing role and you are focused on the client's strategy. You know the client's market and delve into it where necessar
- completed bachelors or masters degree;
- at least 4 years of experience in a similar position;
- good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing;
- familiar with business case systematics and making Impact analyses.
Given the nature and confidentiality of our work, an integrity investigation is part of the selection procedure. In addition, an assessment is part of the procedure.
What do we offer you?
Continuous improvement is the common thread in our ambition: it is a way of thinking, of working and of living. Working at Quion means working within a young, ambitious and innovative organization with short links. We enjoy sharing our knowledge with each other and are always looking for new opportunities and improving our current relationships. Together with about 600 colleagues you will support clients in the administrative process of the mortgage and consumer credit.
Quion is looking for real toppers in their field. Conversely, you can also expect a lot from us. A pleasant, collegial culture with plenty of room for initiative and personal growth. You will also receive a complete and attractive benefits package, including:
- An appropriate salary based on your experience & 190 vacation hours (based on 38 hours);
- Non-contributory pension accrual, a bicycle plan and the ability to purchase and sell vacation days;
- Numerous training and education opportunities for breadth and height development;
- Flexible working in different schedules and patterns and part-time working from home is also a possibility;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Ergonomic working, healthy meals and sports at a discount;
- A centrally located modern office in Capelle aan den IJssel with opening hours from 7 am to 7 pm with good accessibility by public transport and ample parking. Our office is close to metro station Kralingse Zoom and the A16 motorway.
Are you the person we are looking for for this position? Then apply directly via the application button!
Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the content of the position? Please contact recruiter Ricardo Nasser on telephone number 010 242 13 06.